1. The Bible is God’s word. It was inspired by God and it carries His full authority.
2. A Christian’s eternal future is safe as he or she walks with God.
3. Jesus’ life, death and resurrection has given Christians right standing with God and purity before God.
4. There is one eternal God who exists in three totally united persons - The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
5. A person is saved only by faith in the Lord Jesus and that those who don’t repent and believe in Him will be forever separated from God.
6. The Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived sinlessly, died to bring people back to God, rose from the dead and returned to heaven where He forever prays for us. He will return to earth and will establish His kingdom.
7. The spiritual significance of the baptism in water and communion for the Christian.
8. The availability of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the supernatural results that follow.
9. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are available for the Christian for the purpose of building up and strengthening the Church, which is the body of Christ.
10. Church leadership by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers and elders along with practical helpers.
11. The privilege and responsibility of giving one-tenth of our income together with free-will offerings to God.
What we value
Eternity exists to:
1. To bring glory and honour to God’s name.
2. To be an apostolic and prophetic church.
3. To connect our community to the love of God in Jesus Christ.
4. To build the Kingdom of God by training and releasing the next generation of leaders in Sydney, NSW, Australia and the nations.
5. To see the radical restoration of God’s purpose for the church.
What we encourage
As Christians, we are committed to:
1. Reading the Bible daily.
2. Praying through every situation in life.
3. Enjoying and pursuing deeper relationships with others in the Church.
4. Regularly meeting together to remember and to celebrate the Lord Jesus Christ.